Creating Your Compelling Offer as an Ebook is one of the easiest and most popular ways of creating an offer on your blog. Other options for creating your compelling offer can include but are not limited to: reports – webinars – video – podcast – ecourse – consultation – interview – newsletter, etc.
You can create your Offer from scratch, re-purposed content or use Private Label Rights (PLR) material. You can learn more about using PLR and PLR resources that I recommend by reading blog posts I have written: PLR Articles Are An Effective Tool and Ideas For Using PLR
The purpose of the Compelling Offer is to build your list.
When Creating Your Compelling Offer it is important to keep a couple of things in mind:
– Your Compelling Offer can be anything that your niche market would value.
– It should be something that would compel your visitors to give you their name and email address in order to get the Offer.
An important question is ‘What Solution Does My Compelling Offer Provide?’ To answer this you need to know the pain, problems, issues, concerns, fears, questions, etc. that your visitor is experiencing.
Steps To Creating Your Compelling Offer
These are the steps I recommend you follow when Creating Your Compelling Offer in the form of an eBook.
- Find A Private Label Product (PLR) that is congruent to your blog and blog content.
- Find a PLR Product that your blog visitors will want – know your niche market.
- Purchase the PLR and download it to your computer.
- Save the original and re-name as a copy.
- Re-work the PLR so it reads like something you would have created – your voice.
- Add images that are congruent to each chapter and that help tell the story.
- Add affiliate links as appropriate.
- Add call to action (CTA).
- Add ‘About the Author’ Page.
- Add your signature with picture of you.
- Add resources or recommendations.
- Add a ‘Notes’ Page.
- Create eBook cover
- Add header and footer.
- Add a border.
- Add Cover Page.
- Add Table of Contents.
- Use page breaks to align the pages.
- Add page numbers.
- Add picture of eBook cover to Cover Page.
- Save as a Word Document.
- Save as a PDF.
Your next steps in Creating Your Compelling Offer are:
- Create your ‘Thank You’ Page.
- Set up your autoresponder.
- Connect your autoresponder to your ‘Thank You’ Page.
- Create your opt in form with image.
- Upload opt in form into sidebar of blog.
- Set up your email series.
Creating Your Compelling Offer – PLR Recommendations
- Easy PLR: http://mlmblogtraining.com/easyplr
- Master Resale Rights: http://mlmblogtraining.com/master-resale-rights
- Special Report Club: http://mlmblogtraining.com/specialreportclub
- DYI PLR: http://mlmblogtraining.com/diyplr
- Coaching PLR Content: http://mlmblogtraining.com/coaching-plr-content
Creating Your Compelling Offer
When Creating Your Compelling Offer once your visitors opt into your offer they are now on your list. Therefore, remember:
- You need to make sure that the Offer is quality information otherwise you might lose all credibility with your subscriber.
- The people that opt in want to know more about what you have to say…so continue to write blog posts and communicate with them via your email sequence.
- These are the people who are mostly likely to be open to future Offers from you.
- You Offer can also boost your credibility as an expert in your niche.
Creating Your Compelling Offer
Don’t put off Creating Your Compelling Offer too longer after you have set up your blog. You can’t build your list until you have a way to capture your visitors email addresses. Your list is your most important asset so don’t delay.
Please leave a comment below regarding: Creating Your Compelling Offer