Easy WP SEO has by far become the favorite plugin for MLM Blog Training! I kind of think of it like having my own SEO Consultant that analyzes and then helps me optimize each blog post. This plugin scores how I use the keyword phrase utilizing over 23 proven on page SEO factors. If my scoring is off, I simply make the necessary adjustments to the post and I can improve my score. It just could not be any easier and it only take a few extra minutes to enhance my SEO on each blog post.
Below are some of the many feature and benefits of this premium plugin.
- Easily analyzes your post, page, or custom post type for 23 proven on-page SEO factors.
- SEO & keyword density score show how well your content is optimized for the search engines.
- Provides you with a detailed checklist of suggested SEO adjustments.
- Optimizes each post or page for multiple keywords.
- Displays the SEO scores, keyword densities and suggestions for each keyword.
- You can easily add, edit or delete primary and “secondary” keywords.
- You have easy access to a list of semantically related keywords.
- You can drag-and-drop LSI keywords into your post title and content.
- You can create high-quality content that is easy to read and understand by your target market.
- You can analyzes your post or page using six scientific readability formulas.
Easy WP SEO gives me a score card along with a checklist of things I need to do within the post. I write the post and then look at my score and determine what items of the checklist I need to address. By making a few adjustments I can optimize my blog post.
There are 5 tabs and I need to go through each of the checklist in each tab and try to address any changes I need to make.
The 5 tabs are: Title, URL, Meta, Heading and Content.
The goal for ‘SEO Score’ is to get the score as close to 100% as I can while making sure the post is still readable.
The goal for ‘Keyword Density’ is between 2% and 4%.
Results from following the checklist:
By following the checklist under each tab, I was able to get a ‘SEO Score of 100% and a ‘Keyword Density’ score of 3.09%.
While following the checklist does not guarantee you first page ranking on Google, it does improve your chances. And, it provides a level of consistency on your blog posts.
This plugin assists you in making sure that your blog post is written to meet a readability level in addition to some other features provided.
I use the ‘All In One Pack PlugIn’ along with Easy WP SEO and am able to get my blog and blog posts ranked on the first page on Google. If you doubt me, Google the phrase ~ MLM Blog Training ~ you’ll see this blog dominates the first page of Google. You can too! As of today, this plugin costs $37. It is the best $37 I have ever spent!
If you would like to add this plug in to your blog, here is my affiliate link: Easy WP SEO