These are the steps you will need to take after your consultation with me.
There are a few steps you will need to take to get me the information I will need to move forward on installing and setting up your blog/website.
1. Domain Name –
Don’t have a domain name yet? We highly recommend GoDaddy but do not let them try to upsell you on things you do not need during the registration process.
You already own a domain name. You are one step closer to having your blog/website on the Internet for the world to see.
Purchase your Domain Name. Click Here: Go Daddy
2. Hosting Account –
Your blog/website will need a Hosting Account. If you don’t already have a hosting account, I recommend Host Gator. Hosting is available for just a few dollars per month. (Already have hosting and a domain name? We are ready to get started!)
Sign up for your Hosting Account. I’d suggest you start with the “Baby Plan”. Click Here: Host Gator
3. Now we need to change the Namserver to move your Domain name from GoDaddy to Host Gator. I will email you directions on how to do this or I will do it for you if you provide me with your username, password and pin # for your GoDaddy account. (Once we’ve completed the installation, you can change your password.)
4. Provide Email Address you want associated with your blog. Example: email@example.com (I will use the same email your used with your hosting account for your WordPress installation.)
5. Send picture of yourself and contact information you want on your blog/website.
6. Advise if there is a look and feel you want for your blog/website.
- Colors, # of columns, header or no header, etc.
7. You will also need an autoresponder. Click Here: Aweber
8. You will need to provide me with the name of your blog (domain name), the tagline for your blog and 5 keywords/keyword phrases.
9. Suggest you set up a Google Account and gmail address.
10. Email me the confirmation email from GoDaddy that your Nameserver has been changed.
11. Send your payment via PayPal for the WordPress Installation & Set Up.
After you have paid, it is time for me to take over. Please make sure you follow the steps above and provide me with the information I need.
Here is what you can expect from me:
- Hosting account & domain are now connected.
- WordPress installed on your server.
- Set Up and Configure Theme (no extra configuration).
- Upload and Configure Premium Theme. (Value $97)
- Set up Layout – View – Style.
- Set up basic Widget areas.
- Configure Home Page as a Static Page.
- Installation of Plugins to enhance your Blog’s functionality.
- Set up Home Page, Blog Page, About Me Page and Contact Page.
- Add Contact Form to one of your Pages.
- Set Up your email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in your cPanel.
- Spam Protection installed to minimize Spam Comments.
- Installation of Mobile Plugin – Allows iPhone, iPad and Android users to view your site.
- Configure Settings: General, Reading, Writing, Discussion, Media, Privacy and Permalinks.
- Set Up Customized Menu.
- Clean Up Back Office.
- Add your Picture and Contact Information.
- Install Plugins so the search engines can find your Blog/Website.
- Add Header – Picture and Logo if provided.
- Installation of Automatic Datebase BackUp.
- Google Analytics Installed.
- Install Social Media Plugin.
BONUSES – Over $350.00 Value
Ok…Why are waiting? You need to get your business online!
You don’t have to fight with the technology, waste your time, deal with delays because of the learning curve. We can do the installation & set up (that tech stuff) so you can spend your valuable time focusing on your business.
Price: Contact Me
Bonuses: Over $350.00 of Value
Cost: Priceless to start your online business!
ACT NOW! I can only accept so many clients each week!
(additional one on one training/mentoring will be charged at my hourly rate)